Question about Panasonic NN-H504WF Microwave Oven
Panasonic model #NN-H614........I was diagnosing an electrical problem at the breaker panel with the neutral disconnected and momentarily I switched on the main breaker. In the kitchen I heard a buzz and quickly disconnected power. Trying to locate what happened I could smell something burnt through the side vent of the microwave. And I saw that it was dead, no display on the LCD. The receptacle it was plugged into worked with other appliances, so, my question is, with the spike of voltage it got zapped with, probably 240 volts, what burned out? Does this model have a fuse (I hope) that could have blown, or is it a transformer or a magnetron in your experience? Thanks so much in advance for your evaluation!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2016 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Dec 16, 2014 | Panasonic NN-T888S Convection/Microwave...
Mar 17, 2012 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Mar 12, 2012 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Jan 21, 2011 | Panasonic NN-C994S Convection/Microwave...
May 04, 2010 | Panasonic NN-P295SF Microwave Oven
Sep 03, 2009 | Panasonic NN-H504WF Microwave Oven
Jul 16, 2009 | Panasonic NN-H504WF Microwave Oven
Aug 11, 2008 | Panasonic NN-S954WF Microwave Oven
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!