Question about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 Cu. Ft. Super Capacity Plus Electric Dryer
Keep getting error message on our whirlpool dryer cabrio af and I've cleaned the lint trap.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2012 | Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 Cu. Ft. Super...
Sep 17, 2011 | Whirlpool Cabrio HE 4.5 cu. ft. Washer
Jan 07, 2011 | Dryers
Dec 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 Cu. Ft. Super...
Dec 21, 2010 | Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 Cu. Ft. Super...
Thank you for contacting Fixya.com.
According to the manual....
"AF (low airflow condition):
The dryer will continue to run when this diagnostic code is present. Press any key to clear the code from the display and return to the estimated time remaining.
Try the following:
1. Clean lint screen.
2. Check to see if the vent run from the dryer to the wall is crushed or kinked.
3. Confirm the vent run from the dryer to the wall is free of lint and debris.
4. Confirm the exterior vent exhaust hood is free of lint and debris.
5. Confirm your vent system falls within the recommended run length and number of elbows for the type of vent you are using.
6. Select a Timed Dry heated cycle, and restart the dryer.
7. If the message persists, have your entire home venting run cleaned."
Please get back to us if you have any further query.
Have a nice day.
Dec 02, 2010 | Dryers
Oct 06, 2009 | Whirlpool Dryers
Mar 27, 2009 | Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 Cu. Ft. Super...
1,253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: