When i turn on my DS, with the micro in, it goes to the first menu, then when i touch the 'games' button the bottom screen turns grey and then it freezes, i have about 7 games on it, they all used to work before but now i cant access them, it never used to do this before, it works when i put it into the computer and other games work in the DS. the micro SD is only about a month old
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Plug it into the charger first.try calibrating the touch screen. you can get to the calibration menu without touching the touch screen. First, turn off your system. Hold down L+R+X. While holding these buttons down, press the power button. This should take you to the touch screen calibration menu. (See Nintendo 3DS Operation Manual, Page 15) If it doesn't work,you need to replace the bottom screen.
please note that all games dont require the bottom screen
turn on your DS, touch the screen to open the menu(from top to bottom(DS
Game, Pictochat, DS Download play, GBA Game) and underneath the GBA
Game there is a little button that looks like an open DS... Touch that
button, Now you will see a menu with a Wrench and Clock & Calendar, a Person, and a Cross.
Click on the Wrench, and then click on he icon that looks like a globe, form there just choose the language that you want.
If you mean the DS language is in German, then power on the DS without a game card inserted. Touch the screen to continue.At the bottom-middle of the touch screen, touch the little DS icon, under the 'Es befindet sich kein Modul im Modulschacht' (There is no Game Pack inserted) message. At the next screen, touch the Spanner (1st from left) icon. Touch the Globe icon (middle-left). Select 'English' presumably (top-left), or what ever language you want. touch 'A Bestätigen' (bottom right) or press the A button. At the next screen, touch 'B Go back' or press the B button, At the next screen touch 'B Quit' or Press the B button. Touch 'A Yes' or press the A button.
If you mean that a game is in German, then check within the settings of the game, generally you should look for a Globe type symbol, this should give you a menu to select a language from, or look for text such as 'Sprache auswählen'
I hope this is of some help, if not can you be a little bit more specific
If you would like to calibrate your screen... Turn the DS on without a DS card inserted (or with auto mode turned off). Then touch the DS icon in the bottom middle of the screen. Press the far right yellow icon, with a crosshair in it. You will then be taken to the calibrate screen. Touch the small red squares on the screen as they appear.
This is how you correct the problem.
1) Make sure there are no games in the DS
2) Turn on DS
3) At the splash screen touch the touch screen to access the main menu
4) At the main menu on the bottom there is an icon that looks like the DS opened. Click on this ICON
5) After Clicking on the icon you will appear at a menu that has four icons at the bottom. Click on the first one on the left. Should look like a wrench
6) Next touch the icon that looks like a globe from there if you can not read the word the top left cornner is the button for english.
7) Touch that button in the upper left cornner and touch the bottom (very bottom that has A or B) click. This should automatically change the words to english. This should fix the problem