Question about Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My blue light keeps flashing its nothing to do with paper and when i press power button its slides from one side and back fast and load and keeps flashing any ideas?
Please follow the instructions given below:
1. Disconnect the USB cable and the printer power cable.
2. Please disconnect the power supply from the back of the printer.
3. Then remove the cartridges from the printer.
4. Please reconnect the power supply back and turn on the printer.
5. If lights are blinking then printer encoder strip is most likely the problem. Unplug the power from the printer. Open the front cover and move the cartridge carrier to the center. You should see a white ribbon cable, a thin plastic strip and a black belt with teeth.
6. The thin plastic strip is the encoder strip. It rides in a sensor on the back of the cartridge carrier that you will not be able to see. Reach in with the first finger of either hand and carefully strum the strip as if playing a guitar.
7. The strip will need to be lowered slightly and brought towards you slightly. Please be careful not to break the strip or your printer will not function. Once you believe the strip is set correctly, plug the power back and let us know if the lights are still blinking.
8. If you cannot repair the strip, please let us know so that we can assist you further.
Please Note: Fixing the encoder strip is a delicate procedure. During the troubleshooting, if the strip breaks, you will not be able to use the printer.
9. However, if lights are not blinking then try inserting one cartridge at a time and check if you can see any lights blinking. If light blinks with one cartridge then that cartridge is defective.
Posted on May 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2013 | Panasonic TCP60S30 Plasma TV
Jun 19, 2012 | Sennheiser MM 550 Wireless Headphones
Sep 22, 2011 | Motorola Mobility H721 Bluetooth Headset
Aug 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
May 19, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MDG5500AW Gas Dryer
Apr 27, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 27, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 10, 2008 | Kenmore 16602 / 16604 / 16609 Built-in...
296 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!