Question about Adapters.com Computers & Internet
I need the driver of GALAXY GF7300 GT PCI-E512MB DDR-2 128BIT
1. Go to: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
2. For "Product Series", select "GeForce 7 Series"
3. Select your "Operating System" & "Language".
4. Click the "Search" button.
5. On the next page, mark the check-box in front of "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the NVIDIA Software License Agreement."
6. Click the "Download Now" button. This will start the download of the drivers for your graphics card.
Posted on May 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | ASUS EN7300GT SILENT/HTD - Graphics...
Oct 03, 2011 | Matrox G450 Millenium 32MB DDR PCI Dual...
Jul 29, 2011 | Matrox G450 Millenium 32MB DDR PCI Dual...
You can download the drivers from ASUS WEB site. Select
your model motherboard/computer/laptop, and make sure you select the Windows XP
or Vista version of the drivers that matches your Windows operating system.
Please click on this link to their WEB support site : -
Oct 07, 2010 | ASUS EN7300GT SILENT/HTD - Graphics...
Nov 09, 2009 | BFG Technologies NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT OC...
746 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: