Question about Jabra BT8030 Bluetooth Headset
I am not able to pair my Jabra BT8030 stereo headset with 2 devices at a time, although the user manual says that it is capable of that.
For the actual pairing the user manual asks to refer to the other device's manual.
I want to pair it with my mobile phone as well as my laptop. I have refered to manual of both for pairing.
The problem is:
1. If i pair it with my laptop first, then the mobile phone (samsung E1410) cannot connect to it. It asks me for the passkey and when i enter the passkey, i get the message "Unable to pair with device. Try again?"
2. If i pair it with my mobile first, then the laptop cannot connect to it, and i get the message "Bluetooth device is busy. Try later." I am using Bluesoleil on my laptop for bluetooth connectivity.
I think i am doing something wrong, but i don't know what. Please help! None of user manuals are helping!!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
passkey or PIN = 0000
Or you can get the manual on the link below.
Good Luck please rate 4 thumbs up and please leave a testimonial
Posted on Oct 26, 2010
SOURCE: I purchased the Jabra BT2035
you need to intorduce again the jabra blutooth to your device. deleting jabra from the list make it forget the connection.
set your jabra to find mode by pressing the poer button for more than 5 seconds wait to blink, and find it using your device. it will again ask for a passcode and it will connect afterward.
Posted on Nov 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2012 | iPhone Apps
Dec 31, 2010 | Jabra SP5050 Bluetooth Headset
Headset Pairing Readiness Instructions:
1. Fully charge headset for two hours.
2. The headset will automatically go into pairing mode if no device has
been previously paired.
3. Set your mobile phone to 'discover Jabra VBT185Z'.
4. Enter passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros), then press Yes or OK.
Dec 31, 2010 | Jabra BT150 Wireless Headset
Jan 03, 2010 | Jabra COMMUNICATIONS BT160 Bluetooth...
Dec 04, 2009 | Jabra BT125 Headset
Mar 11, 2009 | Jabra BT3030 Wireless Headset
Mar 11, 2009 | Jabra BT8030 Bluetooth Headset
Jan 05, 2009 | Jabra BT620 BLUETOOTH STEREO HANDS-FREE...
Dec 23, 2007 | Radio Communications
Mar 20, 2007 | Jabra BT250 Consumer Headset
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: