Question about Epson Stylus 830U InkJet Photo Printer
Help! my 830u has stopped printing in black and blue both carridges are new and I have cleaned the heads also deep cleaned any ideas please!
Many problems about printer heads but most common causes are it was not installed properly in the printer. Try to check if the printer is on when you get the cartridges. it will damaged the printer if taken forcibly.
Here are some suggestions to do:
1. Check your complete set of ink. I it is filled with the color indicated.
2. if you brought a new one it must be sealed.
3. If tampered or the package is open, it may have been used by somebody.
4. Install the printer cartridges properly using the guide/ user's manual so that cartridges are taken cared off.
5. When cleaning the print heads do not put much force because print heads are sensitive. Colors from yellow, magenta, cyan and black are very small so take care of cleaning. I possible use tissue because it absorbs well without blocking the jet pin of the print heads.
6. When new settings are applied you must restart the PC so that new settings will take effect.
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2015 | Epson WorkForce WF-2540 All-in-One Inkjet...
Oct 20, 2013 | Epson Stylus 830U InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 29, 2012 | Epson Stylus 830U InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX850 Multifunction Printer
Jan 10, 2010 | Epson Stylus 830U InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 06, 2009 | Epson Stylus 830U InkJet Photo Printer
May 15, 2008 | Epson Stylus 830U InkJet Photo Printer
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!