Setting uo wireless connection in a macbook Pro to speedstream
I have new Macbook Pro and want to access the wireless net work through an existing spreedstream 5050. Initial I by passed the set rocess with the mac by using cable access.For some reason I am unable to determine how to set up the wireless respectively.
I am new to using a mac so I just must be missing the point somewhere.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. First check the light status of the XE102.
2. Then hard reset the Xe102
3. As this is a plug n play device all the lights should come on.
4. In case if the lights wont come on.
5. Check the powerline ..
6. And if that will not work , get a new adapter or replace the existing one from netgear ( 1-888-638-4327 )
Using the Airport utility on your macbook (located in your Utilities folder) will tell you what the conflict is.....most likely you have DHCP issue or the network is at the incorrect setting. The wizard in the utility will tell you what you should fix.
You should only use Windows xp for running a program that is
not yet available from Apple. There shouldn't be much reason to link to
the net while in Windows. Also while in Windows you are wide open to any
viruses that exist. Try getting your work done without getting on the
net, then go back to your Apple format. There you are 99% free of
viruses. … Still need to link onto the net let me know I will ask at our
Apple Computer Club on Monday
you need to reconfigure your network settings again, double click on your wireless icon that appears on right top corner of your screen and give the appropriate settings there
you should give proper IP address and gatway and Password for net access