Question about JVC LT-42X688 46 in. LCD HDTV
1. Press "sleep" on remote so that "0mins" is displayed
2. press "video/video status" and "display" simultaneously to display service menu
3. go to "self check" menu. You need to go to "Digital Service" then "Self check" for some models.
4. Power off the TV while in self check mode
5. unplug tv then plug it back in
6. turn on TV and test the HDMI
Posted on May 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2011 | Sanyo DP50747 50 in. Plasma TV
Jan 01, 2010 | Vizio VM60P 60 in. Plasma TV
Dec 26, 2009 | Pioneer PDP-4350HD 43 in. Plasma...
Dec 20, 2009 | Yamaha Rx-v465/rxv465 Home Theater...
Apr 22, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver
Sep 08, 2008 | Hitachi 51F510 51" Rear Projection...
Sep 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 08, 2007 | Mitsubishi WD-52725 52". Rear Projection...
520 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: