Question about A4tech PK-7ma Flexi Webcam
Can u help me install our A4tech camera on our pc. we dont have cd driver, it doesnot work, even we install it in our control panel and click it on add/remove, plz help me
1. Go to: http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/downloads.asp
2. Under the "Downloads" section, there are 2 fields. For the field "SELECT", choose "PK" from the drop-down menu. The second field will automatically display "130MG". Click the arrow next to this field & choose "7MA" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the "GO" button.
4. In the next page, in the orange side-bar to the left of the page, click the "Driver for PC" button. This will start the download of the drivers for your web cam.
5. After the download finishes, & before installing the driver, make sure that you remove the old driver from Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel, & reboot the computer.
6. Install the downloaded driver for your web cam.
Posted on May 23, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2010 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
May 28, 2009 | A4tech PK-7ma Flexi Webcam
Dec 09, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 16, 2008 | Video Cameras
Jul 13, 2008 | A4tech PK5
Jun 22, 2008 | A4tech PK5
Mar 11, 2008 | A4tech PK5
Jan 09, 2008 | A4tech PK5
690 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: