Question about IBM ThinkCentre S50 8183 - P4 3 GHz (8183D9U) PC Desktop
1) Check The USB Port for Damaged, Bend Or Broken Pins.
2) Check The Pen Drive For Physical Damage.
3) Try The Pen Drive In another USB Port. (i.e. if u r using the pen drive in the FRONT PANEL USB PORT than try it in BACK PANEL USB PORT)
4) Try The Pen Drive In Another System.
5) Tye Another Pen Drive.
6) If All Above Is Fine Then Format The PEN DRIVE.
7) Try The PEN DRIVE now.
8) Is Issue Still Persists Then..
9) Uninstall the CHIPSET/MOTHERBOARD DRIVER COMPLETELY and then clear %temp% & prefetch files and Restart Your System.
10) Install The Latest CHIPSET/MOTHERBOARD DRIVER and ANY AVAILABLE FIRMWARE for the motherboard..
Posted on May 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
does other usb devices work fine on the same system please check if your pen drive is working fine on some other pc/laptop if it is working fine then you have to check with your usb ports.
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
i solve this problem
i connect my pen drive my pc is hang
iuse 4 gb pen drive transcend
an i use quickheal antivirus software. with internet sequrity
in a internet sequrity one tab is sequre drive and autorun is enble and disable.
try it...yr problem solve......ashvin
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2011 | IBM ThinkCentre S50 8183 - P4 3 GHz...
Jan 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 28, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2010 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Sep 16, 2009 | IBM ThinkCentre S50 8183 - P4 3 GHz...
Jul 07, 2009 | IBM ThinkCentre S50 8183 - P4 3 GHz...
Aug 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
790 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: