Question about Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
Audio jack not playing external speakers
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
that means the guy or someone who replace the new harddrive didn't to a good job on restiall a new window vista for you, just simply go acer.com and search your model, redownload the sound card driver.
must be sound card driver problem.
Posted on Dec 29, 2009
You can try these steps :
1. Goto Start >> Control Panel >> Sounds >> Recording.
2. Open the 'Microphone Properties' from the list of devices.
3. Change the status of 'Device Usage' to "Use this device (Enable)".
4. Apply settings and close the window.
5. If still the Microphones are not working, try to reinstall the Audio / Sound drivers. Restart your system.
please rate this advice if it helps.....tc! :)
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2016 | HP Pavilion F1903 19" LCD Monitor
Jul 06, 2011 | Tascam US122 Audio/MIDI Interface with...
Feb 07, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
Aug 31, 2010 | Protron PLTV3250 32 in. LCD Television
Sep 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Oct 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
300 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: