Question about GE JVM3670 Microwave Oven
How do I replace the bulb underneath this unit. It is behind the two fan air filters. It supplies lite to the counter. Thanks Ralph .
Check instruction manual, other wise you check microwavae oven tharoly...you replace bulb very easy.
Posted on Oct 20, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 11, 2013 | Neff H5642 Convection / Microwave Oven
Apr 14, 2013 | GE Microwave Ovens
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Jun 30, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
May 06, 2010 | Maytag Over-the-Range Microwave
Jun 26, 2009 | GE JVM1650 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
Aug 10, 2008 | GE Microwave Ovens
Aug 03, 2007 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
Apr 22, 2013 | GE JVM3670 Microwave Oven
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!