Question about Philips Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you can't find it under prima look under legend
If not read your manual and depending on the remote you have a option for the remote to find the code by itself
Just have to follow the instuction in the remote user's guide in the place that says "Brand not listed"
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
SOURCE: Universal Remote Codes
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes the direction to forward again.
5. Press and release MUTE to install the code.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
SOURCE: ilo tv/universal remote codes
Here are some to try, mine was 0189, but there are many to try. 0051 0189 0053 0198 1070 1024 1023. I think some listed codes for Emerson work as well.
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
if you have gone through all of the programming codes; you will just have to use the remote that came with the TV set. there is no way to program more codes into the remote, due to its list of codes it was made with can not be updated. i hope this helps
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2017 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
May 09, 2017 | Televison & Video
Jul 18, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 13, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Dec 31, 2013 | One For All URC-3415 Remote Control
Nov 14, 2013 | Jasco 24911 Remote Control
Apr 04, 2013 | Televison & Video
Aug 28, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Sep 20, 2017 | Philips Televison & Video
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!