Question about Vizio 39" E390VL 1080p LCD HDTV
Cannot highlight cc button to set up cc. Button not lighted.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try this combination.
1) Start with the cable box turned on and TV on tuned to the cable box.
2) Press the POWER button for the cable box and then quickly press the MENU button.
3) This should bring up the user setting menu. Use the arrow keys on remote to go to Closed Caption and press right arrow button this should bring up the closed caption menu.
4) Press the OK button and this should either turn CC on or off.
5) Once Closed Caption is turned off press LEFT ARROW button to return to User Settings Menu.
6) Press the POWER button to turn the Cable box back on and the Closed Caption should be gone....
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2016 | Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2012 | Westinghouse Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2011 | Philips Magnavox 20MS233S 20" TV
Dec 30, 2010 | Dynex 32 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Mar 02, 2010 | Vizio VO42L 42 in. LCD TV
Jan 17, 2010 | Vizio VW32L 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 06, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2013 | Vizio 39" E390VL 1080p LCD HDTV
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: