Question about Televison & Video
Need tv code to connect Charter digitable top box to Samsung tv
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: charter cable box
Could not find box on list but here is your product manual:
PROGRAMMING DEVICE CONTROL
The One For All 3 Device Universal Remote Control is preprogrammed at
the factory to operate an RCA TV, a Toshiba DVD player, and a Motorola
cable box.To control devices other than the default brands,perform the following
steps; otherwise skip this section:
1. Turn on a desired device (e.g.,VCR or DVD player) and, if
applicable, insert media (e.g., cassette or disc).
NOTE: Please read steps 2 through 4 completely before proceeding.
Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program
before starting step 2.
2. On the remote control,press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo,
or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once.After programming
a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,
volume, and VCR functions.
NOTE: To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once.After programming
a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel
selection, volume, and DVD functions.
NOTE: To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer’s Codes (starting on page 18) to
locate the type of device and brand name and then enter
the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
NOTE: If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps 2 through 4 and enter
the same code again.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER
once.The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat
steps 2 through 5, trying each code for your brand until
you find one that works. If it still doesn’t work, try
Searching For Your Code on next page.
NOTE: If the device does not have a POWER key, press PLAY.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 for each device you want to control.
For future reference,write down each working device
code in the following boxes:
Posted on Dec 11, 2007
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control (TV, VCR, SAT, DVD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press POWER button on remote and release . The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL+ or CHANNEL- repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press ok to store the code.
Posted on Dec 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2016 | Samsung UN32EH4003F
Jan 21, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
May 14, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung UN32EH4003F
Mar 27, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 17, 2011 | Craig CLC501 15 in. TV
Jan 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Apr 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 28, 2008 | Samsung PCL5415R TV
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!