Your code is 750....... Program the remote control in TV mode and then in VCR **repeating the steps** (or AUX - press 1 before entering the DVD code
How to program your dish network remote for your tv:
1. Use the device’s buttons or its remote control to turn on thedevice.
2. Press and hold the mode button for the device you want the remote to control, for about three seconds. When all the other mode buttons light up, let go of the mode button - that mode button should now be flashing. For example, hold the TV mode button for a TV until all of the other mode buttons light. When you let go, the TV mode light will flash.
3. Only for the AUX mode, Use a number button to enter 1 for a second VCR or DVD player
4. Use the number buttons to enter one of the device codes that I have given you.
5. Only for Limited Mode, Press 1.
Limited Mode- allow you to only use the remote to Power, Mute, and adjust Volume on your tv.
You cannot change the tv channel when the remote is in limited mode. You can only power on your
VCR in limited mode
****Note: Skip this step if you do not want to use Limited Mode.****
6. Press the POUND (#) button. If you entered the code correctly, the mode button flashes three times.
7. Press the blank POWER button to test if the code works for the device. If it does, the device should turn off.
8. Turn the device back on and try some other buttons to make sure they work. Sometimes, the blank POWER button works when other buttons don’t. If the code works for other buttons
** Stop Here**
Let me know if this helps..
If I have helped you, dont forget to rate!!!