Question about Canon MG5150 AllInOne Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to do this:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
SOURCE: I have a Canon IP4700
I believe the waste ink counter is full so you need to reset it:
Posted on Mar 01, 2011
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
SOURCE: Error Number 5200 Printer Error
How Reset Canon PIXMA error 5200: The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord. Press the button STOP / RESET and hold, then press and hold the POWER button. POWER button is pressed, release the STOP / RESET, then press the STOP / RESET 2 times in a state of the power button is pressed. Release both buttons simultaneously. Press the power button, then the printer will off Press the power button again, then the printer will be lit and ready for use.
If this does not solve the problem, here is another method:
I have found a solution for your problem. (1) With the printer turned on, unplug it (2)Open the top and bring the ink cartridge holder to the middle (3)Raise the gray bar and remove the print head assembly with the cartridges in it (4) Lower the gray bar with the head missing and close the top with the head out (5) Restore the power,wait til the printer wakes up (6) It will tell you to put in the cartridges (7) Restore the print head, close the top and the printer should resume working.
Posted on May 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP640 Wireless Inkjet Photo...
Dec 02, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 06, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 27, 2014 | Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
Nov 20, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
May 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 16, 2014 | Canon MG5150 AllInOne Printer
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: