Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
PayPal is better to Use Transaction through Internet. I strongly recommend to Use Paypal if you want to Buy anything as online Purchasing. They are not Levying Charges for Purchasing through Internet. But Papal is charging up to 2.9% as Fees for Receiving Money from anywhere. You can Link your Bank Account to PayPal.They will Confirm your Bank account by Sending Small amount to your Account. Then you have to type that amount in Specified Field to Confirm Account. You have to Ensure the Name in Pay Pal and Bank Account name are Same. Otherwise Withdrawing amount to bank from Papal could not be Process and will have to pay some fine.
You can Link your Visa card to PayPal. PayPal will charge 1.95 dollar for Verification and will Refund to your account.
What can do with PayPal? PayPal lets you quickly and securely send and receive money for goods, services and more.
With PayPal you can:
· Shop online in more than 190 countries and regions.
· Pay for things and send money without sharing your financial information.
· Checkout quickly at hundreds of your favorite online stores (not just eBay!).
· Accept credit cards on your website.
· Make donations to your favorite charity.
· Set up an online shop and receive payments.
· Create a student account to help your kids manage money wisely.
· Use your credit card and earn rewards.
For More Click here
To Sign up Click Here
Hope this will make you a Conclusion..Thanks for Contacting FixYa..
Posted on May 10, 2010
1. Change the password (if you have the password already)
2. Call PayPal and ask them to close the account. (1-402-935-2050)
3. Ask paypal to cancel / reimburse for recent transactions (if possible) if you thin its a scam. click on "details" next to the transaction to see more details about the transaction. Usually paypal has the email address or even the phone no. of the other person.
4. Get a hold of your kid !!
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
SOURCE: hi my boyfriend, he is
Welcome to Fixya.
Bank account transactions are considered sensitive and very confidential. The Fixya team understand how frustrating your situation can be but the best resource (and solution) is to contact BPI directly through their hotline : 89-100 (Philippines).
BPI will validate your profile/account through their phone screening and would ask your some personal questions to clarify your ID. From there, you can inquire about the branch name, as well as "BSB" and other related technical terms that they use.
Hope this helps, Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on May 29, 2011
we are actually not www.livecareer.com we are fixya.com and in no way affiliated with them. Here is the contact link you are looking for:
It is best when making purchases like this to use a credit card because they are very good at getting the charge reversed in situations like these. If you used a debit card you should call your bank and see what options you have.
Posted on Aug 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2017 | Computers & Internet
May 31, 2015 | Televison & Video
Apr 25, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2015 | FixYa Service
Feb 16, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Aug 20, 2017 | Computers & Internet
May 16, 2011 | ookisa.com
Feb 01, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: