Question about Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
I have an SAMSUNG E250 mobile phone and i also have data cable of SAMSUNG E250 but i am unable install java games to my phone so please tell me how to install java games to SAMSUNG E250.
You can only download the JAVA Games from the WAPsites using GPRS.Samsung E250 do not have a facility to run games when transferred from data cable
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
I am having JAR&JAD to install nimbuss on my mobile samsung sgh-e250i when i iastall nimbuzz it says (jar file is maximum)
Posted on Mar 18, 2012
Rest your phone by Hard Reset Codes *2767*3855# then install game Without error
Posted on Jul 28, 2013
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I finally succeeded in installing some java games to my Samsung E250 via bluetooth. I thought I would share the info on how I do it here because it seems to be a frequent unanswered question on various forums. You will need a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game. 1) Download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe . Also JADmaker if required. 2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked. 3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect) 4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone. 5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again. 6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open. 7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again. A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically. There we go. It works for me Please man do you speak bosnian..
1) Type in the code *#9998*52824678255# (which reads *#9998*JAVAINSTALL# )
2) Your phone should return with 'Activated'
3) Now using Bluetooth or USB cable, connect to your phone (IR probably works too)
4) If you have a game as .jar, but don't have a .jad file, use JadMaker to create one (draw the .jar file to it and it will generate a .jad file for you).
5) Copy the .jar AND .jad file of the game into the map called "Other Documents" on your phone.
6) Now on your phone under 'My Files' browse to the 'Other Documents' map and doubleclick on the just copied .jad file.
7) The phone will ask you if you want to Install the game.
8) After Install you will find the game under Games on your phone.
9) You can now remove the just copied .jar and .jad file again (they were only there to install the game onto your phone).second answer:that i go to samsung company and when i ask them about jave install on samsung they say to me that the only way is to download from mobile internet games but it will be triall expet a game called 4*4 extreme race only and i tried to install any game it will be trial thanks for your reading (trusted)
Posted on May 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2009 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
May 22, 2009 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
Dec 25, 2008 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
Dec 22, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Oct 15, 2007 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
Aug 04, 2007 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
584 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: