Question about Computers & Internet
My sharperview powered by andriod 4.1 is locked..it says "too many pattern attempts"..it also says "to unlock,sign in with google account"..i have done so...and still nothing...how do i unlock it?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
SOURCE: huawei m860 is locked screen
you should be able to attempt to unlock again after a set period of time. On my phone it is 30 seconds I have to wait after three failed unlock attempt. If that doesn't work then i would suggest going to the Huawei website and look at the FAQ.
Posted on May 05, 2011
hard reset the device, but this will delete all data of device. for hard reset , www.hard-reset.com
Posted on Jun 23, 2012
I was forqet my google account the username & the password .. PLEASE HELP! :(
Posted on May 03, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 05, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 07, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 101 Tablet...
Apr 17, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 05, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Gt-p1000, White,...
Feb 08, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 16, 2012 | Google Android
Oct 27, 2012 | Motorola Cell Phones
Nov 01, 2011 | Coco Android 2.1 Tablet (837121001186)
Sep 30, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Aug 23, 2017 | NetGear Computers & Internet
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!