Question about Cell Phones
How do I reset a samsung galaxy tab2 7.0
Press and hold [POWER ] for 8-10 seconds. The device will reboot automatically.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Menu mode, select Settings-> Privacy-> Factory data reset-> Reset Table-> Erase everything
Posted on Jan 04, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung galaxy tab - how
You can get the unlock code through online..........give your IMEI number and get the unlock code for ur mobile.... i will suggest the website Unlock-Zone.com which is doing good service .....you can approach this website.
This site is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 25, 2011
1. The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 smartphones.
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
3. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
Step 2:1. CF-Auto-Root to root P3113UECLK7 firmware [Filename: CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.zip]
2. Odin 3.07 [Filename: Odin307.zip]
1. Extract Firmware zip file and you will get a .tar file and some other files.
2. Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.07.exe along with few other files.
3. Switch off your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113
4. Now, put the Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 in Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down key and Power button.
5. Then, a warning message appears, press the Volume Up key to continue.
6. Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly.
7. Now connect your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 with your PC using USB cable.
8. Then a message will arrive under Odin's message box in the bottom left saying "Added!!"
9. Select these files in Odin at respective tabs from extracted firmware folder:
10. In Odin window, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected. Also, make sure that Re-Partition checkbox is selected, only if you are using a .pit file.
11. Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 9 & Step 10 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
12. Once flashing completed, you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. The tablet will then automatically rebooted and soon you will see the Samsung logo. You can then unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Congrats! Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 running P3113UECLK7 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware is now rooted. You can now install apps that require root permission.
Posted on Apr 06, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2016 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Mar 26, 2016 | Samsung GT-P5113 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 16GB 3G...
Dec 21, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7in. WiFi Tablet, 8GB
Jul 21, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7in. WiFi Tablet, 8GB
Feb 10, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" 8GB Android Tablet...
Nov 22, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 16 GB 3G Wifi...
`FORGET THE PATTERN OF SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2
Apr 01, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Feb 08, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Dec 13, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!