Question about Install Essentials 489P Responder 2-way Remote 902
Remote has 5 buttons, is a 2-way, 5 lights across the top. a fan-type icon that can be red or green, a lock, an antenna-type icon, an unlock and a trunk icon. After running and timing out, replacing the key and starting with key isn't working. Now, nothing is working. Alarm system might be preventing start, but how do I get my vehicle started??
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The sequence is as follows: turn the ignition on, press and release valet switch one time. Press and hold valet switch, press lock button on remote. Release valet switch. Test system.
Posted on Apr 27, 2011
I had the exact same thing happen with my 4-button 474p remote. WITHOUT REMOTE START the correct sequence is:
1. Enter car - Leave door open.
2. Turn key to "on" position.
3. Within 5 (five) seconds press the Valet button 7 times then hold down. (Programs to channel 7)
4. Watch alarm light - It should now flash 7 times.
5. While still holding down the Valet button - Press the "lock" button on the remote and release. Should get a "chirp"
6. Now release and repress the Valet button once, holding down. You'll get the "chirp". Release Valet button.
7. Turn key "off". Exit vehicle and test remote. All 4 buttons should now work.
Posted on Oct 14, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2015 | 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2...
May 07, 2014 | Televison & Video
Dec 12, 2012 | Dryers
Feb 24, 2012 | Hunter (25417) Ceiling Fan
Aug 13, 2011 | Universal Remote Control DISH Network...
Apr 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 03, 2009 | Hunter 52" Ceiling Fan With Light And...
Feb 20, 2009 | Directv RC24 Remote Control
Nov 10, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: