Program Directv remote to operate the Proscan TV
The Proscan is an RCA product so the codes are:
10047, 10466, 11347, 11447, 10018, 10019, 10038, 10047, 1090, 1135, 10679, 11047, 11147, 11247, 11347, 11447, 11547
1. Turn on the TV
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your component.
3. Slide the MODE switch to the TV position.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under TV flashes twice, then release both keys.
5. Using the NUMBER keys, enter the 5-digit code for the brand of TV being set up. If performed correctly, the green light under the selected position lashes twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the PWR key once. The component should turn off; if it does not, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying each code for your brand until you find the correct code.
If this helps please rate my response. Have a wonderful day!!
Jun 27, 2009 |
Proscan Televison & Video