Think your PC is infected ?
Here's what you can do to get rid of those nasty viruses.
===========================A. Boot in Safe Mode with Networking:
1. Restart your computer.
2. Once your computer starts to turn on, press F8 (or for other computers, it could be F5)
repeatedly until you see the boot option.
3. Using your arrow keys, highlight Safe mode with networking
then press enter.
4. You could just log in as the Administrator or in your account.
5. Click on yes when it prompts you that you are running in safe mode.
===========================B. Online virus scanners can quickly identify and fix a wide range of threats including viruses, worms, trojans, and spywares.
===========================Here's a list of Essential Free Tools for Removing Spywares, Adwares and Malwares:Trend Micro Housecall
- will scan and remove threatsBitDefender Scan Online
- will scan and remove threatsEwido Online Scanner
- (Now AVG) will scan and remove threatsF-Secure Online Scanner
- will scan for rootkits as wellJotti's Online Malware ScanKaspersky Online Scanner
- appears to only scan for but not remove threatsPanda Activescan
- appears to only scan for but not remove threatsMcAfee FreeScan
- appears to only scan for but not remove threatseTrust Antivirus Web Scanner
- will scan and remove threatsSymantec Security Check
- will scan and remove threatsDr.Web Online Check
- user can upload and test for threats on particular files