Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Washer finishing a load. Sound of broken glass just started. Not sure if this is the serial number but its a whirlpool duet front laid washer approx 5 years old.
OK, who washing the dishes in the CLOTHES Machine?! Broken glass sound? You are sure your neighbor isn\'t playing a trick on you! I am going to guess that you have either a BAD bearing, in which it is time to look at Other Machines as an option. I mean if the clothes are getting clean and it drains all the water? Just shut the door! No I can\'t say that...Can I? Whirlpools (in my opinion) are one of the Best. The problems we are having today are these Front Load Machines are a Piece of Crap! They do not use enough water. You have to use Hi Definition 3X\'s more expensive soap..that doesn\'t Clean the garments. This sounds BAD. I had the same problem and bought a USED Whirlpool Top machine for $150 dollars from a guy who"Likes" to tinker/work on them and three years later...Going Strong! Sorry I could not help you
Posted on Mar 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
"F09" is an Overflow Condition error. This is usually attributed to a malfunctioning pressure switch, loose or broken connector between the Pressure Switch, Drain Pump and Central Control Unit (CCU), or...a drain pump or drain line that has become clogged.
Since this problem occurs periodically during the wash cycle, I would check your drain pump filter for obstructions first. It could be that you have debris lodged in the pump causing it not to drain properly. To access the pump:
1. Unplug the washer.
2. Remove the lower kick panel under the door by removing the screws under the bottom edge. HINT: Placing a couple of blocks of wood under the front feet of the washer will make access much easier.
3. The drain pump is located under the wash tub in the center. HINT: If you own a shop vac, remove the drain line from the standpipe at the wall and pull a vacuum through the drain line. This will remove all residual water from the washer and make clean up later a lot less messy. Now, remove the cover on the drain pump and remove. Clean out the pump filter and check the pump impeller for obstructions.
If you do not own a shop vac, place a bunch of towels around the drain pump BEFORE you open it. There's about a gallon or so of water in the tub, drain line and pump.
Try this first, and let me know if this corrects your problem. If not, you may need to check the pressure switch and wiring. I hope this helps you.
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
Sud= The unit has sensed there is too many suds in the unit it will
flush and pump out for 5 min and restart on its own..This is caused by
too much soap use..
From the book :
If too much detergent was used:
—Run the unit through a Rinse/Spin cycle.
—Run a Normal cycle without adding any detergent.
This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump,
pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
To unlock the controls
Select and hold END OF CYCLE SIGNAL for 3 seconds until the
CONTROL LOCKED status light turns off.
Posted on May 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2014 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 20, 2012 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Oct 21, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 13, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 08, 2010 | Kenmore Front Load Washer
Feb 23, 2010 | Whirlpool AWM6100 Front Load Washer
Dec 06, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 29, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet 3.8 cu. ft. Front Load...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: