Question about Samsung Solid B2100 Cell Phone
MY SAMSUNG SOLID B2100 CELL PHONE HAD A PASSWORD BUT I HAVE FORGOTEN IT
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i figured it out you can reset it but it will erase everything off your phone you have to do a master reset so if you have contacts you want to keep you need to copy them to your sim card when done copying it go to main screen when you first open your phone and type in just like you are making a call *2767*3855#
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
SOURCE: Forgot password on Samsung t229
Just go to phone settings in settings and reset to factory settings default. this will reset the phone to factory settings but will not clear any messages, contacts, pictures or data.. then you can go ahead and set a new password.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
SOURCE: how to reset phone password
to reset the password, go to menu, go to settings, the one with a spanner logo, check for the security, select password, click on phone password, enter the old password, then enter the new password, re enter the new password and it would reset.
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2014 | Samsung B2100 Cell Phone
Oct 05, 2013 | Samsung B2100 Cell Phone
Nov 08, 2012 | Samsung B2100 Cell Phone
Jul 22, 2012 | Samsung B2100 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2010 | Samsung Solid B2100 Cell Phone
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: