Question about Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray ST18a Smartphone Unlocked
I had upgrade to 4.0 version after 3/4 days it gets of aoutomayic n after i wont turn onn it only shown sony on screen after that nathing hapen
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn off Playstation3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
try some of the options within this menu try the rebuilt file system first and so on these wont erase yor data unless you do a restore ok good luck
Dec 24, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 05, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 05, 2010 | Sony NWZ-S615F Walkman Video MP3 Player
Jun 28, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 12, 2009 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Mar 23, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Nov 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: