Question about Nova Development Video Explosion Deluxe for PC
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Nova Photo explosion Deluxe
Hi there, This fix worked for me and I was having the same problem. Hope it works for you.
If you are on Windows XP, this can normally be resolved by setting the compatibility mode for Photo Explosion to Windows 98. You can do this by following these steps:
1) Click on the Start button.
2) Click on the My Computer. This should open a window titled My Computer.
3) Double-click on the C: drive.
4) If the information is hidden, there is normally an option to show the hidden files/folders. You will need to select this option.
5) Double-click on the Program Files folder.
6) If the information is hidden, there is normally an option to show the hidden files/folders. You will need to select this option.
7) Double-click on the Nova Development folder.
8) Double-click on the Photo Explosion folder.
9) Right-click on IPE40 icon, which looks like a camera.
10) Select the Properties option from the bottom of the pop-up menu.
11) Click on the Compatibility tab.
12) Put a check in the check-box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for".
13) From the drop-down list, chose "Windows 98 / Windows Me".
14) Click on the OK button.
15) Reboot your computer.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
To work with MPEG-2 files, you must do a separate, one-time online registration. Video Explosion will automatically prompt you to register the first time you add or create an MPEG-2 file in Video Explosion. They will send you the unlock keys. Since the company no longer supports it, I guess nothing can be done. I got my keys awhile back and enjoyed doing videos for events. I am running Vista now which cannot take Video Explosion Deluxe so I'm screwed as well.
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
I can give you my code. The problem is that it is on my external hard drive that I accidently started to format. I am looking for good reliable software to restore my data. Do you know any software that works? I've downloaded several and they won't even recognize the drive. At least windows recognizes the drive.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
I am still not sure if they have a fix for Windows 7. I know they have brought out a version 4 which does work with Win7 but here is a link to the upgrade drivers they do have
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2012 | Nova Development Video Explosion Deluxe...
Feb 15, 2011 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jun 25, 2010 | Nova Development Print Explosion Deluxe...
Mar 04, 2010 | Nova Development Video Explosion Deluxe...
Nov 11, 2009 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jan 01, 2009 | Nova Development Video Explosion Deluxe...
Nov 30, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jul 19, 2008 | Nova Development Video Explosion Deluxe...
Dec 15, 2007 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Sep 08, 2010 | Nova Development Video Explosion Deluxe...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: