Question about ASUS K501J WXGA HD 15.6" LED Panel
Is this a computer problem or what? Try another catagorey for your question.
Posted on Jan 29, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Philips Televison & Video
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
Jan 27, 2013 | Panasonic TC-29P22R 29" TV
Oct 14, 2012 | TOPICS Entertainment Snap! Geometry...
Nov 11, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2010 | Riverdeep Mighty Math Cosmic Geometry...
Jan 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 09, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 23, 2008 | Dell PowerEdge 1800 Server
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: