Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 03, 2013 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Aug 21, 2013 | Televison & Video
Aug 19, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 04, 2013 | Televison & Video
132 244 191 502 100
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press TV followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Sep 21, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 13, 2017 | One For All URC-9040 Remote Control
Dec 12, 2008 | Sony RDR-HXD860 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!