Duraband 4 slice toaster manual model # TS-5221
if u need a manual for a toaster, then u r really in trouble...espcially for the amt of money u paid for it.
if u need instructions on how to use a toaster...here goes:
A toaster is used to heat slices of bread, bagels, waffles, etc. to a hot, crispy consistency. Most toasters allow the user to set the toasting length to ensure the toasted bread comes out to temperature and crispiness to the user’s likes.
Toasters should be used on a flat, uncluttered surface near an electrical outlet but far from sinks, or running/standing water.
To toast bread in a toaster, follow these instructions:
1. Place slices of toast, one each, in the slots on the top of the toaster.
2. Find the toast setting (a knob or lever) and adjust to the desired wellness of the toast. (Generally, there is a scale printed near the knob or lever ranging from light to dark toast).
3. Push down the toasting lever (moving the slices of bread down into the toaster between the heating elements.
4. When the toast is finished, the slices will “pop” up automatically.
5. Remove the toast from the toaster.
If the bread should get stuck inside the toaster, DO NOT PUT ANYTHING INSIDE THE TOASTER in attempt to dig it out. UNPLUG the toaster, turn it upside down and shake. If the toast does not fall out, use a plastic fork or knife to gently remove it from the toaster. Using metal utensils could damage the heating elements. NEVER stick anything in the toaster while it is plugged in.
*For further safety, it is recommended that the toaster be unplugged after each use.
I wish u luck and happy toasting.
Oct 14, 2007 |