Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: fuji xerox document centre C250
Press machine log in button, enter 11111 confirm, this will take you to sys admin mode, from here you can navigate into sys settings to configure network,copy and fax defaults, and also auditron admin if this is the password mentioned, if the 11111 password has been changed hold the zero button for a few seconds then press start while still holding zero enter 6789 to get into diagnostics, and you can navigate through to the above settings caution be careful what you change in this mode.
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
SOURCE: Error Code 09,038.46:1529
One of your ink sticks is stuck and not loading properly. It is not advancing down in the ink loader.
Look for a twisted block, cracked or just stuck not sliding down.
If you need to remove them take a screw, like a dry wall screw and twist it into the block then slide it out or down.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
I found some thing maybe do for you it may not be rhe right code you have at this moment but it come in handy for you.
31,004.40:6909: it's a mechanical initialization jam error. Pull out the paper tray to make sure it doesn't have a jam. Try also to manually feed some heavy paper or card stock through the printer to make sure the sensor in the preheater isn't stuck.
39,002.40 : DRAM test failure.
39,012.40:56208: "Cycle the power" and if that does not work replace the document feeder.
39,012.41: Document Feeder Optical Failure. Replace the document feeder.
4,0XX.6x: Process Control Software Fault.
· Reset NVRAM and then retest.
· Ensure ground integrity for the system
· Replace the EEPROM chip.
· Reboot the system.
· From the System Setup menu, go to "Information", "Troubleshooting"
· Service Tools menu.
· With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow
· and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
· Reset NVRAM is in there.
Also may be handy is this.
4,0XX.6x Process Control Software Fault
a. Reset NVRAM and then retest.
b. Ensure ground integrity for the system.
c. Replace the EEPROM chip.
d. Reboot the system.
1. From the System Setup menu, go to Information --> Troubleshooting -->
Service Tools menu.
2. With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
3. Reset NVRAM is in there
1. Turn the system power ON.
2. Wait for the Xerox logo to begin moving across the display.
3. Before the logo is centered on the display, press and hold the Back and Info buttons on the control panel.
4. Hold both buttons until the display reads “Beginning Service Mode Initialization”. Release the buttons and the system reboots into service mode with the Service Diagnostics menu displayed. Hope it will help you in some way of finding the fault. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
Thats a weird one. The machine is detecting the wrong speeds.
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
Testimonial: "Thankyou,and need more help. chose NVM read/write & enter value700-600, it shows 65000 current value what should i enter as new value?"
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2011 | Xerox WorkCentre 52255230 Copier
Feb 18, 2011 | Xerox (109-R-00486) Maintenance / Upgrade...
Aug 04, 2010 | Xerox CopyCentre C128 Black and White...
Feb 12, 2010 | Xerox Document Centre 265ST Printer
Dec 14, 2009 | Xerox Document Centre 265ST Printer
Nov 23, 2009 | Xerox Document Centre 420 DC Laser Printer
Oct 03, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre M123 Copier
Apr 30, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
298 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!