How do I sync my Treo 650 to my outlook calendar?
Calendar info is on Microsoft exchange server at my work.
I am able to get mail thru versamail using exchange's Imap interface, but calendar and contact will not sync thru versamail.
Tech support says versamail won't work because we're not on imap, plus my calendar data is not he server, not my outlook personal files.
Any thoughts on how to sync the calendar and contact data?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can sync apple ipad with outlook, there are different ways to do this, I will show you way where you can sync between your Google calendar outlook and your ipad.
Please follow the next steps.
* If you don't have a Google calendar then you can create one here http://www.google.com/calendar/ * Now you'll have to download the Google Calendar Sync, http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=89955 * Follow Google instructions on How to sync Google calendar with outlook, you'll have to insert your email and some other steps that are details at the link above. * Now it's the ipad turn, from SETTINGS on your iPad select mail then contacts and calendars now select the add account then select Microsoft exchange * Still with the ipad, from within the Microsoft exchange enter your gmail/email address, leave the domain field empty. * Enter your password into the screen. Select next from the upper right corner. A message saying “Unable to Verify Certificate” will come up, Click accept. * A new window, populate the server field with “m.google.com" click next. A new window will ask you to select what will be synchronized from the Exchange server, make your selections and select done.
That's about it now your ipad is synced with outlook through your google calendar.
Hope this will help you with your problem syncing ipad with outlook
Please try the following:
1. Pop the Software Installation disk that came with your treo into your pc and allow it to autoplay.
2. After the disk begins playing, you will be prompted to choose your language-do so.
3. After a second a new dialog box will appear-Select the option "Change your syncronization method"
4. Select "Use Microsoft Outlook to manage Calendar, contacts, tasks and more.
5. Perform a hotsync
6. Open your versamail and hit the sync button
You may have tried Exchange ActiveSync in VersaMail
When you setup an Exchange ActiveSync account in VersaMail, you are asking your Treo to synchronize email and your calendar with an Exchance 2003 server. In order to prevent duplicates, VersaMail disables Calendar synchronization via HotSync while the account exists on your Treo.
So if you are an Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) user, you have a choice; you either sync wirelessly or you can delete the EAS account in VersaMail and can then sync your Calendar via HotSync. You cannot do both unfortunately.
OK. Hope this helps you because it fixed my problem. Go into palm desktop. Go to hot sync, click on custom Go to Calendar (Outlook) and double click on that. At this point click on settings. Under conflict resolution choose "outlook wins". Then go out and check syncronize files and set as default. Click done and this should resolve the issue. Reply if this is confusing.
I was tring all the possible ways to resolve the issue. At last got a solution for my problem. Hope this will work for you all. Download the "OutlookConduitUpdater.zip" and install. This will resolve the calender "do nothing" while sync.
Yes you can.
You can sync to public folders using Chapura’s Keysuite, which allows you to choose the folder (or folders) you want to sync to. I have been doing so for years with different Treos, and in fact their synchronisation software is much better than that which comes with the Treo 650.
Have you setup an EAS account in VersaMail?
The VersaMail application on your Treo 650 supports Exchange ActiveSync, which allows synchronization of Email and Calendar wirelessly with Exchange Server 2003. If an EAS account exists on the handheld the Calendar conduit will disable itself to avoid duplicates.
Go to VersaMail on your Treo650
Select Menu: Accounts: Account Setup
Check to see if any EAS accounts exist on the device by selecting and account, then Edit...
One the first screen check Mail Service. Do any of them say "Exchange Activ..."
If yes you'll need to delete that account to sync calendar entries.