Question about LG Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Most DVD Players these days are multi regional. The only variation to this are ones used soley for USA Market. Usually, in the insyruction manual it will tell you if your machine is multi rehion and if its default settin g is for one region, it will tell you if it can be reset.
Get back to me if you need any further help
Posted on Feb 12, 2010
Region code hack posted by hackaroto, December 27 2010:
1. Switch off the DVD player in to Stand By mode
2. Open the DVD tray using the remote control
3. Press "pause" in the remote
4. Enter 0, 0, 0, 0 (zero 4 times)
5. The display should indicate the regional code set in the DVD and prompts for the new regional code.
6. Enter the new regional code
7. Press Pause to exit the setup
8. Switch off the DVD using the remote and wait for a while before switching it on again.
works for other LG DV55X players
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
on Jul 14, 2010 | Televison & Video
on Jul 14, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 26, 2010 | LG HT503SH DVDDivX USBHDMI 51 51 system...
on Jul 14, 2010 | LG LH-D6230 System
Dec 18, 2009 | LG HT503TH Theater System
Apr 01, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 26, 2007 | Sony MHC-ZX70DVD System
359 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: