Question about LG Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Region code hack posted by hackaroto, December 27 2010:
1. Switch off the DVD player in to Stand By mode
2. Open the DVD tray using the remote control
3. Press "pause" in the remote
4. Enter 0, 0, 0, 0 (zero 4 times)
5. The display should indicate the regional code set in the DVD and prompts for the new regional code.
6. Enter the new regional code
7. Press Pause to exit the setup
8. Switch off the DVD using the remote and wait for a while before switching it on again.
works for other LG DV55X players
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2015 | Televison & Video
Sep 01, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
LG 3200E, LG 3520, LG 4351, LG 4721P, LG 4730, LG 4821P, LG 4950S, LG 5083, LG 5822N, LG 593W
Aug 12, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
Jul 09, 2011 | LG Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 15, 2011 | Televison & Video
Aug 03, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
Mar 31, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2008 | LG 32LG40 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 26, 2008 | LG Televison & Video
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: