Question about Tripp Lite Tripplite Omniplus 1000 LCD UPS System

Open Question

When plugged in, the BATTERY SURGE AND NOISE PROTECTION plug-in's do NOT work, but the SURGE AND NOISE PROTECTION plug-in's DO work.

OMNI PLUS 1000 LCD series AGOM5357, s/n 9716AY00M665803741. What can I do ? Roger rdupont@comcast.net

Posted by Anonymous on

Ad

6 Suggested Answers

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad
gripfitter
  • 557 Answers

SOURCE: The battery backup outlets are not working

You most likely need a new battery. Remove the battery and test it. If you dont have the ability to test it take it to an interstate battery store, or any similar battery store and ask them to test it for you.

Posted on Dec 10, 2009

Ad
  • 105 Answers

SOURCE: Only one side of the outlets work...

From the User Manual:

“OVERLOAD/CHECK BATTERY” LED: this red LED lights continuously after a self-test to
indicate the capacity of the battery-supported outlets has been exceeded. To clear the overload, unplug some of your equipment from the battery-supported outlets; then use the ON/OFF/TEST button to run a Self-Test. If the UPS continues to detect an overload, remove more equipment and repeat the self test until successful.

CAUTION! Any overload that is not corrected by the user immediately following a self-test may cause the UPS to shut down and cease supplying output power in the event of a blackout or brownout.

The LED flashes to indicate the battery needs to be recharged or replaced. If the LED flashes (and a continuous alarm sounds) during a prolonged blackout or brownout, the UPS’s batteries are nearly out of power; you should save files and shut down your equipment immediately.

If the LED flashes following a UPS self-test (after the UPS is turned ON), it may indicate that the battery needs to be replaced. Allow the UPS to recharge continuously for 12 hours; then use the ON/OFF/TEST button to run a Self Test.

If the LED continues to flash, contact Tripp Lite for service. Should your UPS require battery replacement, visit Tripp Lite on the web at www.tripplite.com/support/battery/index.cfm to locate the specific replacement battery for your UPS.

Hope this helps!

Posted on Jul 26, 2010

  • 3 Answers

SOURCE: Tripp Lite OMNI 1000 LCD will not stay on

Turn UPS on: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for one second.
Run a Self-Test: Press and hold the MUTE/TEST button for two seconds (until alarm beeps several times).
The test will last 10 seconds. All LCD Display icons will be illuminated and the alarm will sound.
If the fault icon remains lit, the battery-supplied outlets are overloaded. Unplug powered devices until you remove the overload.
If the "Replace" icon remains lit and alarm continues to sound, the UPS batteries need to be recharged or replaced. Allow UPS to charge for 24 hours and repeat self-test.

Posted on Oct 19, 2010

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: The LCD display no longer works on my Tripp Lite

Be aware.

My Tripp LIte Omni 1000 LCD almost caught on fire.
I had been experiencing a spike in my power bill to the tune of 1000 Watts an hour for everything running - 24x7. I started the survey of all my equipment; TV 162 Watts; Fridge 228, etc. but none of these devices are on all day and night. I finally mapped out all the outlets and lights and was about to begin the survey. Other than the flickering lights, one big clue was that my TL's lcd was displaying a spike in voltage DOWN to 95 or so, the relay would click, etc.

I decided to begin my survey and use my second TL to help me see which circuit was faulty. When I looked at the LCD, it was blank. I pushed the ON button and all the devices plugged in went OFF and then I saw smoke coming out of the back. I quickly unplugged everything and then watched my meter. When this UPS was plugged in, there was about 1000W used per hour; I monitored it for 10 hours; 400W were used (total).

So... not only was it a fire hazard, but it sucked up 900W or so an hour.

Posted on Jun 02, 2011

  • 5387 Answers

SOURCE: I have a omni 1000

The UPS is either off, has a dead battery or is dead. Does the UPS power anything at the surge only outlets? If it doesn't, it's off or dead. Turn it on and check again.

The Omni 100 VS does not have a user-replaceable battery or other parts. If the battery or UPS is dead, replace it.

I hope this helps.

Cindy Wells
(when the UPS is off but connected to power, the battery should charge.)

Posted on Jun 28, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to open case to remove HD, video just lines and blocks and won't boot. Barely read top of screen about windows not shutting down correct.


I'm not real familiar with the All-in-One systems, but I found this site
Adding or Replacing Hard Drive in HP Omni 120 1000 Series Desktop PCs explaining the HDD removal process. In the description is another link to HP's technical document on removing the rear cover. Hope this helps.

Feb 09, 2014 | HP Omni 120-1130 20" All in One Desktop PC

1 Answer

Have forgotten both username and passward


Hi. hope this will help, please try to reset your password through this link and open your account to get the sent password then relog using the sent password.
Link: https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset?execution=e3s1

Jan 31, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Programing Comcast remote


Download the user manual to your comcast remote from net. It will have all details.

May 02, 2012 | RCA Silo Digital LTSL3220 32 in. LCD TV

1 Answer

I need a manual for Tripp lite omniplus 1000 lcd


Changing the battery

If your Tripp LIte Omni 1000 LCD display a fault icon and beeps after changing the battery, try the advice given by the buzzerman which worked perfect in this case:


1. Turn the UPS on. Press and hold the ON/OFF button for one second.

2. Run a Self-Test: Press and hold the MUTE/TEST button for two seconds (until beeps several times). The test will last 10 seconds. All LCD Display icons will be illuminated and the alarm will sound. At the end of this process the fault icon and the beeping turned off.

Feb 15, 2012 | Tripp Lite Tripplite Omniplus 1000 LCD UPS...

1 Answer

I have a omni 1000 lcd. power went off when it came on the thing won't work. When I bypass the unit and plug my TV into the power out let the TV works . Have any idea what could be going on ,is the...


The UPS is either off, has a dead battery or is dead. Does the UPS power anything at the surge only outlets? If it doesn't, it's off or dead. Turn it on and check again.

The Omni 100 VS does not have a user-replaceable battery or other parts. If the battery or UPS is dead, replace it.

I hope this helps.

Cindy Wells
(when the UPS is off but connected to power, the battery should charge.)

Jun 28, 2011 | Tripp Lite (OMNI1000LCD) UPS System

1 Answer

The LCD display no longer works on my Tripp Lite Omni 1000 LCD. Also, half of the power outlets on the back of the unit no longer work.


Be aware.

My Tripp LIte Omni 1000 LCD almost caught on fire.
I had been experiencing a spike in my power bill to the tune of 1000 Watts an hour for everything running - 24x7. I started the survey of all my equipment; TV 162 Watts; Fridge 228, etc. but none of these devices are on all day and night. I finally mapped out all the outlets and lights and was about to begin the survey. Other than the flickering lights, one big clue was that my TL's lcd was displaying a spike in voltage DOWN to 95 or so, the relay would click, etc.

I decided to begin my survey and use my second TL to help me see which circuit was faulty. When I looked at the LCD, it was blank. I pushed the ON button and all the devices plugged in went OFF and then I saw smoke coming out of the back. I quickly unplugged everything and then watched my meter. When this UPS was plugged in, there was about 1000W used per hour; I monitored it for 10 hours; 400W were used (total).

So... not only was it a fire hazard, but it sucked up 900W or so an hour.

Nov 28, 2010 | Tripp Lite (OMNI1000LCD) UPS System

1 Answer

Want come on


Roger they have a ground fault plug on the and they may not rest. If your not grounded they will not reset. Rusty

May 16, 2009 | Amana PTC153B35AJ Air Conditioner

1 Answer

Roger Beep


Hi Helen,

On most Motorola radios, to remove the roger beep, while powered on, you need to press the menu button until the Roger Beep indicator in the display starts to flash. Press on the + or - to change status. Press on the PTT to save and exit.

Hope this be of some help. Pls post back if it worked or should you need additional information.

Good luck and kind regards. 

Oct 25, 2007 | Motorola TalkAbout T6530R (14 Channels)...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Tripp Lite Tripplite Omniplus 1000 LCD UPS System Logo

Related Topics:

103 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Tripp Lite Computers & Internet Experts

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5387 Answers

SHIVAJI YADAV
SHIVAJI YADAV

Level 2 Expert

188 Answers

240cpa

Level 3 Expert

548 Answers

Are you a Tripp Lite Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...