Question about AOC 917Sw 19" LCD Monitor
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: AOC LCD MONITER OSD LOCK
1) Press the MENU-button ( ) to activate the OSD window.
2) Press or to navigate through the functions. Once the desired function is highlighted, press the MENU-button to
activate sub-menu . Once the desired function is highlighted, press MENU-button to activate it.
3) Press or to change the settings of the selected function. Press or to select another function in sub-menu .
Press AUTO( ) to exit . If you want to adjust any other function, repeat steps 2-3.
4) OSD Lock Function: To lock the OSD, press and hold the MENU button while the monitor is off and then press power
button to turn the monitor on. To un-lock the OSD - press and hold the MENU button while the monitor is off and then
press power button to turn the monitor on.
5) Eco Mode hot key ( ) : Press the Eco key continuously to select the Eco mode of brightness when there is no OSD (
Eco mode hot key may not be available in all models).
6) Volume adjustment hot key : When there is no OSD , press Volume ( ) to active volume adjustment bar, press or
to adjust volume ( Only for the models with speakers).
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
Please try here: Basic LCD monitor and TV troubleshooting guide: Learn about bad caps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_plague Capacitors kit: http://lcdalternatives.auctivacommerce.com/ he can make you a set of caps for you.
Failed TV and Monitors pictures: http://s807.photobucket.com/albums/yy352/budm/
Or www.digikey.com just make sure to use caps with low ESR, 105c, high ripple current, long life rating such as PANASONIC FM or FC series.
Basic LCD monitor and TV troubleshooting guide:
Learn about bad caps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_plague
Capacitors kit: http://lcdalternatives.auctivacommerce.com/ he can make you a set of caps for you.
Posted on Aug 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2013 | AOC 917Sw 19" LCD Monitor
Nov 01, 2012 | AOC 2036sa 20"TFT LCD Monitor
Sep 29, 2012 | AOC e2237Fwh 21 inch LCD Monitor
Aug 25, 2012 | AOC LM742 17" LCD Monitor
Sep 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 14, 2011 | AOC 917Sw 19" LCD Monitor
Jan 03, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2010 | AOC 917Sw 19" LCD Monitor
Apr 18, 2008 | AOC LM729 17" LCD Monitor
Jun 08, 2014 | AOC 917Sw 19" LCD Monitor
1,418 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: