Question about Washing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: washing machine
Hey 4E error comes in case
1. No proper water supply
2. The Outlet pipe sould be at AT LEAST 60 CM to max 90 CM HEIGHT ie to the height of the washing machine, try putting the outlet pipe to the holder at the back of the machine.
Posted on Feb 03, 2008
SOURCE: Samsung Washing machine fault
I have foud a solution 4E error for my Samsung WD7101CKW. Water that comes inside washer is splitted in splitter with valves. One of these valves has a red label on it - this is a valve with restrictor of flow inside. This restrictor is used to limit flow speed mainly for testing purposes of pressure/water level sensor. Because of that restrictor (red cap with two holes of 0,5 mm diameter) blocked flow too much, after some time washer controller thinks that water has too low pressure.
Unplug washer, disassemble hoses from valves, disassemble valves from the washer (screwdriver needed), drill both holes in red restrictor to 1 mm (use 1 mm drill or just big needle). Assemble in reverse. Will work :)
Greetings - Thomas
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
If you have pulled out and cleaned the filter at the back of the machine where the hose connects then I would check that your pump is not running during the cycle and also make sure your drain line is at least half way above your drum at its highest point, If its too low then it will drain off even if the pump is not running.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
SOURCE: 4E code keeps apearing
When error message 4E is displayed, you should clean the water hose mesh filter. To do this:
1. Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
2. Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine.
3. With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and rinse it under water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
4. Push the filter back into place.
5. Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
6. Turn on the faucet and make sure the connections are watertight.
Also, please check the following:
• Make sure the source water faucet is turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2016 | Washing Machines
Jun 14, 2016 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jun 05, 2015 | Samsung Washing Machines
Feb 10, 2015 | Samsung Washing Machines
Display shows 4E.
Water Supply Error occurs when water level frequency does not show changes more than 100Hz or water is not supplied up to the preset water level after 10 Minutes or more at the time of initial water supply. The error status can be cleared by turning the POWER switch OFF and back ON.
Dec 17, 2010 | Samsung Washing Machines
Feb 23, 2010 | Washing Machines
Nov 04, 2009 | Samsung Washing Machines
Apr 06, 2009 | Samsung WF337AAL Front Load Washer
Dec 26, 2008 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!