Question about Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
As far as I know this is not a wireless printer or doesn't have that feature, so you will always have to have a wire connected to a pc.
Posted on May 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in "NET STOP
SPOOLER" (this will stop the print spooler service)
2. Browse to your windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS\ folder
3. You should see files there ending in .SPL and .SHD created
around the time you tried to print - delete these files.
4. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in "NET START
SPOOLER" (this will restart the print spooler service)
5. Double click the printer icon in the lower-right corner of your taskbar to examine your print job queue and browse to View -> Refresh.
Apr 27, 2011 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Jul 17, 2008 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Sep 04, 2009 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Mar 14, 2009 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: