- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have purchased Speakers with Bluetooth Connectivity capability you can do this by switching on the speakers and on your iphone use the Bluetooth Pairing Option from Bluetooth settings to establish connectivity and play music to hear from speakers
Lets start with the basics.
1. Make sure the power cord to the computer speakers are plugged in. Check at the wall and make sure the power cord is connect to the back of the speaker. If there is a power button make sure it is pressed in the on position. Make sure the volume level is turned up.
2. Check the computer and make sure the sound is not on mute. Turn the volume level up from the computer settings.
3. Try playing some music. If you hear sound you are good to go.
4. If you are not able to hear anything than continue. I would suggest plugging your speakers into you cell phone. Try playing some music from your cell phone.
5. If music plays through the speakers from your cell phone, something is wrong with the computer. If no sound plays with your cell phone then something is wrong with the speakers.
6. If worse comes to worse bring your computer into a computer store. Tell the salesman you want to buy a new set of speakers. You just want to make sure your computer works with the speakers before you buy them.
7. If all else fails, ask a local tech you trust.
You do not download music from your cell phone to your Bluetooth speaker. You pair and connect your cell phone with the speaker via Bluetooth and when you listen to music or make phone calls on your phone the sound comes out through the speaker. Please read the instructions on how to connect the phone to the speaker.from the set up guide that came with the speaker.
I do not have a solution...i have a problem. I do not want to hear my music through my phone i want to hear the music on my computer. How do i connect the IHB23B BlueTooth system to play on my computer? thank you
Believe it or not, not all speaker plugs, even if they are of the same size are NOT made the same.Some times the "male" PLUG pushes into the "female" socket in such a way that it makes NO connection or does not make the right connection causing the headphones not to work. TEST: play music that u can hear through the internal laptop speakers, and while the music is playing, plug in the headphones. The internal speakers SHOULD cut out, and under normal conditions the music should pass through the headphones. If the speakers cut out and the headphones don't work, your plug is damaged. If the speakers DON'T cut out after u plug in the headphones, your plug is open. Depending on the audio circuit, your audio amp. inside the laptop is going to get damaged. It depends on the WAY the audio circuit was made.
yes thats the fact when you plug a headphone into any speakers the head phone will be the only one to function the speaker stops thta the circuit technically which will break the connection of power to speaker if you plug head phone