Question about Televison & Video
Could you please give me a code number for awa msdv2413-03-d0 thank you. best regards robert
0291,0299,0290,0296. Try these codes. If you wish to get more codes and other details check:
http://electro-medical.blogspot.com/ It has setup code list, and setup procedure to many popular brand remote controls. View the site in 'Mosaic'. It will make search easy.
Posted on Jan 03, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Universal Remote Codes
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes the direction to forward again.
5. Press and release MUTE to install the code.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
If none of the codes work then we have two other solutions:
1. Searching For Your Code
If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or yourbrand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, trythe following procedure to search for your code.
If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when youreach the end of all the codes for this device type.
Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
2. Learn the buttons from the original
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing thefollowing steps.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keysor press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes twice to lock inyour new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat stepsthrough 6).
To test the new feature, press and release the device key in which the newfeature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned
More help for programming your remote can be found here:
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions,please feel free to post them here.
Television Video - DVD Audio Satellite Set Top Box Video - VCR Brand: Model (optional): We could not find an exact match, we think this code will work. 10054 Setup Instructions
· Set the "Mode Switch" to TV.
· Press and hold the "Mute" button and the "Select" button until the visible LED blinks twice.
· Enter the 5 digit Code above.
· Try your new code and tell us how it worked!
You'll have to settle for that, use the middle power key in the tv device to power on & off the tv.
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
SOURCE: Codes for Universal remote.
You have to perform a quick search (although it might not be that quick) for the code. Proceed as follows:
IMP: Switch on your TV set.
1. Press the SET button and hold.
2. While holding the SET button press the TV1 (or another TV/AUX button) and release both buttons.
3. Press the SET button again. The red light is now bleeping.
4. Press the POWER button repeatedly at 1 or 2 second interval until your TV switches off.
5 When the TV turns off press the TV1 button again and you are done.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
May 27, 2015 | Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2015 | Televison & Video
May 09, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 17, 2013 | One For All Televison & Video
Jun 27, 2013 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!