Question about Wahl Adjustable Chromado Cord/Cordless Pet Clipper
I have the screws removed but I can't open the clipper to expose the battery. i dont want to force it in case I break something. Can you help?
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 15, 2010 | Wahl 8550
The following procedure should be followed for battery removal prior to disposing of the product:
1. Make sure the clipper is unplugged from any outlets so you don't risk an electrical shock.
2. With a flat head screwdriver, gently pry the top cover from the unit. This will expose the internal circuitry compartment.
3. With a Phillips head screwdriver, remove the four screws on the
circuitry compartment top cover.
4. Locate 6 latches around the perimeter of the circuitry compartment and pry each to loosen top cover.
5. Remove cover to expose the batteries and circuitry.
6. Clip the wires connecting the batteries to the circuit board and
remove the batteries.
Nov 26, 2010 | Remington SCC100R
Jun 11, 2010 | Twinhead SlimNote N12PI Notebook PC
Mar 14, 2010 | Wahl Designer 6 (8355100)
Apr 07, 2009 | 2000 Chrysler Town & Country
Jan 27, 2009 | Watches
Dec 22, 2008 | Disney DTD1363-CAR 13" TV/DVD
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: