Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: BT Studio 1000 4 handsets
hi problem with bt studio 1000 phone changed battery and phone still not working just a hi pitch sound when you press it .
please can you help me.
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
to set the time the instructions are on page 9 of the instruction manual in the getting started section.
in case you no longer have the manual....
1. press the tick/menu button twice.
2. press 0 and you hear 'to set the day and time press Star, to hear the day and time press Square.
3. press star. you hear 'please enter new day and time after the tone' enter the day (1=sun, 2=mon etc) enter the time using 24hr clock.
4. press the X/security button twice to exit.
hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 28, 2008
if you can get dial tone with another phone, look into manual for any instructions, usually a toll free number for help. ( BEST ) otherwise take phone back for exchange. may be problem in the board.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
SOURCE: BT Freestyle 2200
hi just want to help others as desciption aint complete above
Registering a BT Freestyle 2200 handset
1. If there is a handset in the base remove it whilst you are registering the new handset.
2. Press and hold the PAGE button on the base for about 10 seconds until you hear a beep and the In Use light starts flashing.
3. On the handset to be registered, press and hold redial & CALLSd buttons together until display shows 65-.
4. Enter the base number. If this is a new handset then the base number is 1, the display shows 65-1 then PIN. which is normally 0000
5. Enter and registration starts. When the handset beeps and returns to standby registration is complete.
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
While the hanset is on the cradle press # or * until the desired display is shown. If that does not work press the info key below that is shown on the screen.
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2015 | Binatone Telecom Veva 1700 Cordless Phone...
Jan 27, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Nov 09, 2010 | Toshiba Lands Phones
Jul 22, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7433B Corded Phone
Nov 04, 2009 | Comdial Impact 8124S Corded Phone
Aug 26, 2009 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Mar 30, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jul 05, 2007 | Coby CT-P8700 Phone (CTP8700)
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!