Buy four quarts of oil, oil filter, you'll need couple sockets, oil pan, jack stands, hoist, and strap wrench.
(1) Park vehicle on flat surface.
(2) Open hood and unscrew oil filler cap.
(3) Take oil pan and yourself under vehicle and unscrew drain plug to allow old oil to drain out of vehicle.
(4) As oil is draining from vehicle, go ahead and prepare new oil filter
by applying some oil to the rubber "O" ring on new filter. Thats therubber ring on the filter that butts up against the block when thefilter is screwed and tightened into place.
(5) Now that the new filter is ready to be used go ahead and put drainplug back into vehicle oil pan at this point all old oil should havebeen drained out.
(6) Go ahead and use oil filter wrench to take off old oil filter, youmay be able to use your bare hands to take this off as these arejust hand tightened let old oil drain from oil filter housing for a fewminutes. Wipe area clean with a rag before putting new filter on. Nowyou can install new oil filter remember to hand tighten new filter onlyyou won't need to use oil filter wrench to tighten oil filter
7) Now you can add new oil by pouring it into the same place you took off the oil filler cap.
(8) After pouring in oil check oil dipstick to make sure you havepoured the proper amount, this is usually done by making sure new oilis at the top of of the crossed section that is at the bottom of thedip stick.