Question about Microsoft MS Publisher 2003 w/ Digital Imaging (a01-00017) for PC
I'm working on a document in Publisher. Sometimes after I've saved and closed, then reopened the document, some of my photographs have been converted to an autoshape box. What's going on?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2013 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Sep 14, 2012 | Brother Ink for Dcp145c Lc-980
Aug 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2011 | Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 for PC
Jan 27, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2010
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
3. Select Photos/Documents or Stack of Documents.
4. If Photos/Documents was selected, open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass with the top facing to the left. If Stack of Documents was selected, flip the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of papers in the tray.
5. Select the Document Type in the left pane, then click the Scan button.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Oct 27, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Jul 03, 2009 | Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 for PC
Jun 05, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: