Question about Baby Gear
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Nania Nuevo 3-in 1
i just had the same problem but there seems nothing out there at all, so i had to try myself and just succeeded there.
so a little step by step guide, i hope its clear enough.
1. i found taking the whole thing apart to be the easiest way. so take it apart, you should have two long straps, two metal buckles, and two plastics things you will need at the end.
2. hang the strap with the shoulder pads around your neck, the way it would lie if around your child.
3. note two whole, one on either side of the seat, inside, near where your childs bum would be. imagine the other strap, the long one coming from there(imagine we are starting form the right here), then it goes through the right buckle.
4. next it goes through the right shoulder pad
5. now in real life it would go thorugh the back of the seat, but its easier to leave this last, in case you pull it through lopsided somewhere, so you can fix it, anyhow....
6. the long strap now goes around your neck and through the other , the left, shoulder pad,
7, then it goes through the left hand buckle
8. lastly, it WOULD go through the hole on the inside left of the seat.
before you do that thought, close the buckle and see if everything is straight
9. now pick one end of your work and pull it through one of the holes in the back of the seat, once its thorugh one hole it should go through a thinner grey strap at the back, this is for tightening the whole thing at the fornt once your child sits in the seat, once thats done pull it back out front through the other hole.
10. lastly, pull the long ends of the straps through the two inside holes either side of the seat, they should come out at the bottom, the two plastic green things are then attached to the ends. there is a right and a wrong way here, one way you can pull them in tight, the other you cant
i hope this works for you and i hope i made sense....
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
SOURCE: cant fit nania first car seat
We just fitted our 'new' secondhand narnia yesterday with instructions and it was a bit of a fiddle, but once in was very secure. Place the lap/diagonal belt through the slot in the back so that it comes out the front, it then goes over the arm rest, back through the other slot, across the back of the seat, then through the slots in the other side over the arm rest again and click it in.
Posted on May 17, 2009
SOURCE: nania car seat
I BOUGHT BRAND NEW NANIA CAR SEAT BUT NO INSTRUCTIONS, FROM ARGOS!! YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE MANUFACTURES WHO ARE CALLED Team-Tex and the uk contact no. for them is 0116 284 4910, they will send you the manual that you need.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2014 | Baby Gear
Feb 03, 2013 | Nania Baby Gear
Feb 03, 2013 | Nania Baby Gear
Mar 08, 2011 | Nania Baby Gear
Dec 22, 2010 | Nania Dreamer LX
Jan 23, 2010 | Baby Gear
May 15, 2009 | Nania Dreamer LX
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!