Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Ductless Air Heat remote
I have the same remote(and the same issue), for a Fujitsu ASU9RMLQ system. I just found the link to the manual for my system, it has some instructions on how to use this remote:
Posted on Jul 29, 2008
Hey folks, I just found a solution to my problem. I had went to Ask.com. They redirected me to a link that answered my own question. Here's where you got to go:
Scroll about 3/4 down the page and you will come to a section with a link to download the manufacturer's manual in PDF form. It's called Jumbo Universal Remote with Big Buttons PDF
I hope this will help someone else out. Have a great day !
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2014 | Fujitsu Heating & Cooling
Dec 12, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 29, 2013 | Fujitsu Televison & Video
Apr 08, 2011 | Fujitsu Heating & Cooling
Feb 19, 2011 | Heating & Cooling
Jul 09, 2010 | Fujitsu 18C1 Air Conditioner
Apr 09, 2010 | Fujitsu Heating & Cooling
Apr 02, 2010 | Fujitsu FPCRC05 Remote Control
Jun 25, 2008 | Fujitsu FPCRC05 Remote Control
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!