Question about Samsung MW6575G/MW6574W Microwave Oven
WE HAVE A SAMSUNG MW6574W MICROWAVE OVEN THE FUSE KEEPS BURNING EVERYTIME WE REPLACE IT. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE WRONG WITH THE OVEN IT HEATS FINE FOR ABOUT 3-4 MINS AND FUSE BLOWS....PLS HELP US...THERE IS NO BURNING SMELL, NO LOOSE WIRES WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM....
The insulation of the wiring has detiorated and with temperatue rising it further deteriorates. thus increasing the current consumption and blowing the fuse
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Clock Trips
Are you saying that the oven seems to shut off while cooking? Does it also happen if you cook at full power? This may be a bad connection on the controller (which we repair) or a failing magnetron. Please give usd a little more detail so we can follow up.
Posted on Sep 28, 2007
You say that Everything went out at first ( which I assume means that all functions went dead) and then functions started to operate again later... if that is correct and you smelled something burning.. you may have a thermal fuse that failed, filament transformer that failed, magnetron tube that failed or a highvoltage capacitor that failed.. None of these components are something the untrained person should attempt to trouble shoot or replace since there are dangerous energies stored inside the electronics compartment even after power is removed.. Your Micro is > 8 years old and it's probably not worth the cost of repairing at this point. You'd be better served replacing it.. The cost to repair would exceed the cost to replace.. ( I feel like the grim reaper here..sorry..)
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
SOURCE: food not heating in microwave
Magnetron tube probably failed. Depends on how old the microwave is. If its still under warranty, call Frigidaire. If not, take it to a repair shop, get an estimate, and compare it to a new one. It'll probably be cheaper to buy a newer one that will have more power, but check anyway.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
If your handy with getting the cover off and looking inside... check the obvious.
I suspect :
If both microwave and Heating elements dont work, then I will assume the magnetron is ok, ans we are dealing with a high voltage issue... and you will need at best... a volt meter and or neon troublelight...
moust appliances have a simple schematic inside... I would start with the heating element first... trace wiring back to circuit board... usually one side of the heating element is connected to the white wire (neutral) and live (Hot) side is controlled thru the circuit board... so finding the neutral should be easy... then trace with neon light or voltmeter...
I know easy for me to say... but with everything else working... it doesnt seem to be the microprocessor that controlls the unit...
Posted on May 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2013 | GE XL1800 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
May 17, 2011 | Samsung MS8899S Microwave Oven
May 03, 2010 | General Electric Microwave Oven
Oct 03, 2008 | Goldstar MV-1526 Microwave Oven
Dec 28, 2007 | Samsung MW1030WA Microwave Oven
Sep 18, 2007 | Emerson MW8627W Microwave Oven
Aug 19, 2007 | Westpoint TV-201 Microwave Oven
472 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: