Cell phone freezes. i tried removing battery and replacing it, then i hold down the x key and power button at the same time. a triangle with exclamation mark appears, when i try to press fn key and t key at the same time i am not getting any further than the triangle with the exclamation mark
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
please follow the next steps to make a hard Reset your device : 1. remove the battery cover remove the battery and put it back again
2. press and Hold the R & M key and press and press and hold the power button until you see the android image with the exclamation mark, then release the buttons
3. Press and hold in the middle of the he volume up and volume down key,
4.it will show up a menu then you need to select the 3 option wipe cache and factory Reset selected with the volume down, confirm with the power button, scroll all down until you see the option yes , then press the power where is reboot system now, and that will reset your device.
Dial: ##4357* Select view Scroll down to select reset. 6 digit code: 000000 Click Ok Should reboot. Dial *228
1. Power down the phone 2. Hold down the volume up, end key, trackball and send key simultaneously. 3. Phone boots. After it vibrates you let go. To reset Kyocera Zio try the following:
1. Remove battery and put it back after two minutes
2. Press and hold down the home button key while turning on the phone.
3. If by chance the phone starts , do Menu Button > Settings > SD Card USB MASS > Factory Data Reset
If it does not work, try:
Hard reset 2.
1. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok a) 2. Remove battery for 15 seconds & replace battery. 3. Power up the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds and wait until the device powers up completely. b) 4. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok Procedure, cont. 5. Press and continue to hold the Volume Up button using your left thumb. 6. While still holding the Volume Up key, use your right hand to depress the green Send key, the white Track ball and the red End key (sequential order). 7. Continue to hold all 4 until keys completely down until the handset vibrates twice then let go of the keys & track ball. a. Formatting Data and Cache appears 1. If you do not see the above (Formatting Data and Cache) redo steps 1 through 7. 2. If you get a Fast Boot, Self Test or Blue screen redo steps 1 through 7. 3. Allow the phone to completely reboot. This may take a few moments. 4. The phone has now been re-set to factory default settings. Please proceed through standard set up and activation procedures.
If still no luck, call Kyocera directlyand report the problem.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
Typically, with android there will be an option to click forgot passcode and the ability to ender your gmail account and password to resolve the issue.
The next step is to hard reset the phone if the first option is N/A.
Press and hold the Power button for approximately 3 seconds. If the device is nonresponse remove / replace the battery.
Select Power off.
Press and hold the Volume Up / Down keys then press and hold the Power button (simultaneously).
Release all keys when the Android Notification Screen is displayed.
Press the End key.
Press the Volume down key to select wipe data / factory reset.
Press and hold the Camera key then press the Volume Down key to select Yes.
Release the Camera key.
Select reboot system now is selected.
Press the Camera key.
Note: If you hard reset the phone, it will be back to factory settings, meaning you will lose any applications installed and all information saved. Logging into your gmail again will return your contacts but beyond that everything will be erased.
1. Open the Application tray 2. Touch settings 3. Scroll down and touch policy 4. Scroll down and touch Factory Data reset 5. Touch Reset phone
If you can not access the menu,Here's the Hard Reset method
1. Power of your mobile 2. On the hardware keyboard,Hold the "X" key and the "Power" button. 3. When Moto symbols comes out,you may now release the "Power on" key but keep holding the X key until you see a triangle and an exclamation point. 4. Now press the "Fn" key and "T" key at the same time. 5.You will now see a menu on screen 6. use keyboard cursor key to move the blue highlighted selections 7. To proceed, select "Wipe data/Factory reset 8. press the return key to select the option that is highlighted. 9. Use the cursor key to highlight YES from the next menu. 10. Press the return key to complete the selection. 11. reset is on progress then wait until it's DONE. 12. After the process,you will see a message "Reboot System Now",select it using the cursor. 13. Press the return key to reboot the device.
I can't tell you how many times this phone has frozen, and unless you've been using a sync program, you're out of luck.
You can do a hard reset, which resets the phone to factory settings by removing the battery to shut down, then put the battery back in. Hold down the middle key on the silver directional pad while powering on. It takes 5-10 seconds but you will see the "Master Reset" option on your screen, follow the directions.
try holding down the power remove the back cover and battery (at this point briefly let up on the power) remove the sim card wait for "insert sim card" message remove battery reinsert sim card and battery release power key when the splash screen comes up